Rihannas Oscars Arrival Outfit Leaves Fans Scratching Heads, Singers Video Trends: No Red C

Publish date: 2024-05-02

Rihanna trended after a video of her arrival at the Oscars surfaced on social media. The superstar's outfit left netizens scratching their heads.

Rihanna arrives at the Oscars

Rihanna arrived at the ceremony with her bodyguards. She wore sneakers and a bucket hat to the prestigious awards show while other guests dressed to the nines.

Pop Base, a verified Twitter page, took to the microblogging app and posted a short video of Riri arriving at the event. Elle reports that Rihanna performed her hit Lift Me Up at the Oscars.

Rihanna's fans react to her Oscars outfit

Many people who watched the video were left scratching their heads. They expected Rihanna to dress to impress at the Oscars. Some said they liked the world-renowned singer because she kept it real.

@BLAZEDTIMEZ said:

"She said y’all should just be glad I arrived."

@lustforlover_ wrote:

"Trashy and cheap."

@takecarehours commented:

"The sneakers and bucket hat??? Hopefully, the dress is in the hotel room."

@BarBiaMinaj wrote:

"She so real and such a mood."

@diordiogo said:

"She’s been dressing all year (even pregnant) to come like this at the Oscars."

@Inkiadk commented:

"She knows she doesn’t have to dress up to eat all the guests there."

@alienssone wrote:

"Walked in like she was clocking in for her shift."

@brandnewlarrie added:

"No red carpet look for her I guess, hahah."

Nomcebo Zikode bags another international award

In other entertainment news, Briefly News reported that Nomcebo Zikode continues to bag awards. The Jerusalema singer took to her timeline to share that Forbes recognised her.

The Grammy-winning artist shared on her Instagram page that Forbes Women Africa honoured her with a Top Entertainer Award. The vocalist shared that three years ago, she didn't imagine herself travelling the world and winning top international awards.

The star thanked the magazine for recognising her with the prestigious accolade. Nomcebo bagged a Grammy a month ago for her contribution to Bayethe.

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfKa6056prZmZo7qmutNomp6klZe%2FqsDInqpoaWVqfXqCjKugoZmeo660ec6smpqqo2Kus77Ir5ilZZ%2Bqwae102ajnpmmmsBussCnqmark6euta%2FHoqWgZZiarqW%2FjKygp5%2BVp8BuwsidnKhlpKeyr7DSZqmenF2YrrO8xK1m