Who was Cristina Vita Aranda? Wiki [Ivn Torres Wife] Biography, Net worth, Death, Kids, Family

Publish date: 2024-05-02

Cristina Vita Aranda (born 16 September 1992 – died 30 January 2022, Aged: 29 Years old) was a famous Paraguayan fashion model, fitness trainer, social media influencer, content creator, vlogger, and entrepreneur from Asunción, Paraguay. She is well-known in the country as the wife of Iván Torres. Let me tell you that, Iván Torres is a professional football player. As per Wikipedia, Torres plays for Paraguayan Primera División side Olimpia as a midfielder.

Talking about his wife then, Christina Aranda was a famous fitness trainer. She also ran her Youtube channel and official website to provide her fitness-related content. Apart from this, she also uploaded her diet and exercise tips on her social media handles. Not only this, but Christina was also a fashion model. She collaborated with many famous brands and fitness products.

Let me tell you that, she also gained a huge fan following on her social media handles. According to the reports, Cristina Vita was shot while attending a concert at the José Asunción Flores amphitheater in Paraguay.

As per Yolanda Gonzalez (Itaugua Nacional Hospital director), Cristina went into cardiac arrest at least 25 minutes after they resuscitate her. In this article, we provide you the information about Cristina Vita Aranda’s age, real death cause, biography, family, wiki, career, net worth, height, husband, kids, parents, and facts.

Who was Cristina Vita Aranda?

Let me tell you that, Iván Torres’s wife was a famous fitness model and personal trainer. According to her Instagram profile, she ran an official website called vitaaranda. From this website, she provides her best fitness training programs to her clients and fans. Apart from this, she also uploaded her videos on Instagram and Youtube. Not only this, but Vita Aranda was also a professional model.

She collaborated with lots of fashion brands and talent agencies. Moreover, she mostly focuses on her fitness career. As per her IG profile, she also promoted lots of fitness products online. In her career, she earned huge fame via her professional skills. However, this talented lady is no more with us.

Cristina Vita Aranda Biography (Age, Birthday & Early Life)

Biodata:-This beautiful fitness trainer was born and raised in Asunción, Paraguay. After scrolling down her Instagram profile, we found that Cristina’s birthday falls on 16th September every year. She also shared a post on her 29th birthday on her IG profile and captioned:-

Receiving my 29 🎉 one more year of life, experiences, and learning. Grateful to God for allowing me to get here, for the good and not-so-good experiences that have taught me to mature and learn to face life with my head held high. Every day I get closer to those dreams that I have been developing with all my years of life, I do what I like to do, but with the motivation of wanting to do more and really continue doing the work of my dreams. “

According to the media sources, Cristina was 29 years old at the time of her death in January 2022. Let me tell you that, Cristina had a great interest in fitness activities since childhood. According to the reports, Vita joined Academia del Perpetuo Socorro for her high school graduation. After that, she enrolled herself at the Autonomous University of Madrid and completed her graduation. Later, she stepped into the fitness world. In her career, she earned lots of fame and popularity.

About Iván Torres’ wife, Cristina Vita Aranda Wiki / Bio

Full Real NameCristina Vita Aranda.
Famous NameChristina Aranda.
Age (at the time of death)29 years old.
Cause of DeathShot & Cardiac Arrest.
ProfessionFashion Model, Fitness Trainer, Social Media Influencer, Content Creator, and Entrepreneur.
Date of Birth16 September 1992 (Wednesday).
Date of Death30 January 2022.
Place of BirthAsunción, Paraguay.
Place of DeathJosé Asunción Flores amphitheater in Paraguay.
EducationGraduate.
Alma materAcademia del Perpetuo Socorro.
The Autonomous University of Madrid.
Net worth$3-4 million USD (approx.).
NationalityParaguayan.
EthnicityMixed.
ReligionChristian.
Zodiac SignVirgo.

Cristina Vita Aranda Family (Ethnicity & Nationality)

As per the reports, Cristina Vita Aranda was born into a business family. Her parents are very supportive. She also shared lots of photos with her dad on her IG profile. Let me tell you that, Cristina was very close to her father.

Her mother is a housewife. Aranda grew up in Paraguay along with her siblings and cousins. She received her parent’s support at every step. After seeing her social media profiles, we found that Christina loved to spend time with her family.

Cristina Vita Aranda Father, Mother, Sister & Brother

FatherMr. Aranda.
MotherMrs. Aranda.
BrotherWill Update.
SisterNot Known.

Cristina Vita Aranda Husband, Wedding Details & Children

Talking about her personal life then, Christina Aranda is famous in the country as the wife of famous soccer player Iván Torres. According to our research, Iván and Cristina were in a relationship for a long-time. However, their exact wedding date is not available yet.

But Cristina’s IG profile reveals that she and Torres were together since 2010. She also uploaded lots of photos with her hubby on her social media handles. Let me tell you that, Cristina has three kids in the family and all are sons. According to our research, her eldest son’s name is Elias Aranda.

We are unable to find the names of her other two sons. If we get any details, we will update you shortly. Moreover, she loved her family so much. The sudden death of Aranda gave a huge loss to her hubby and kids.

Cristina Vita Aranda Boyfriend & Relationships

Marital StatusMarried.
HusbandIván Torres.
Marriage DateWill Update.
Relationship StatusCommitted.
BoyfriendIván Torres.
Son(s)Elias Aranda and two others.
DaughterNone.

Cristina Vita Aranda Height, Weight & Physical Appearance

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 10″
In Meters: 1.77 m
In Centimetres: 177 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 60 kg
In Pounds: 132 lbs
Eye ColorHazel Brown.
Hair ColorBlack.
Plastic SurgeryNot Known.
Shoe Size6 US.
PiercingEars.

Cristina Vita Aranda Career Fitness & Fashion Model

As per the reports, Cristina Vita Aranda started her career as a fashion model. She also collaborated with many talent agencies. After some time, she stepped into the fitness career. Let me tell you that, Cristina earned huge fame in the fitness industry.

She also gave her personal fitness training to her clients via her official website and social media handles. As per the reports, her Youtube channel has over 3.27K subscribers.

See AlsoWho is Viktoria Feldbusch? Wiki, Biography, Net worth, Facts & News

Moreover, she also endorses so many fitness brands via her social media handles. Not only this, but Aranda is also famous for her health tips. She also shared her fitness quotes on her IG profile and said:-

At the beginning of the year we are all with the same thoughts in our heads: having clear objectives, goals, knowing what I want and why I want it, and how I am going to get it 🤯”

You don’t need to have all the answers, all the ideas, all plans now. You can just be, move forward day by day 💪🏼. There are no times, there is no rush, your lifeline is yours alone ⏳”

Cristina Vita Aranda Net worth, House & Lifestyle

According to the media reports, Cristina Vita made money through her online fitness career. Her secondary source of income was her paid promotions with fitness brands.

According to an estimate, Christina’s net worth is around $3-4 million USD (approx.). She lived a lavish lifestyle in Asunción, Paraguay along with her hubby and kids.

Read Also: Cheslie Kryst Biography, Wiki, Parents, Husband, Height, Age, Death Cause, Net worth & Facts

Cristina Vita Aranda Death Cause – Shot & Cardiac Arrest

According to the reports, Cristina Vita passed away at the age of 29 in January 2022. As per the SUN reports, Cristina was shot during the Ja’umina Fest at the José Asunción Flores amphitheater in Paraguay. In the shot, at least two people were killed and at least four more were injured.

As per the reports, Iván Torres was also present in the fest but escaped from the shooting. Aranda was rushed to the hospital after the incident. She died at Itaugua Nacional Hospital.

The director of this hospital, Yolanda Gonzalez said that Cristina suffered cardiac arrest after 25 minutes when they resuscitate her. The death of Cristina Vita gave a huge shock to her family and friends. Iván also paid tribute to her and also shared an IG post with the caption:-

This is how I will remember you, my love, with that beautiful smile and that big heart. I promise that I will miss you very much, nothing will be the same without you, just to thank you for these 11 years by my side, for teaching me to recognize my mistakes, to forgive, to believe, to be better, to love unconditionally, that Despite the difficulties we had to be prepared for the next opportunity, you told me that you wanted to reach the heart of each woman and impact them. I know that God granted it to you and will continue to do so, and THANK YOU for those three children you gave me, I will honor your name by giving my best so that they look like you. LOVE YOU”

8 Facts You Should Know About Cristina Vita Aranda

FAQ of Cristina Vita Aranda

• Who was Cristina Vita Aranda?

She was a famous fashion model, fitness trainer, social media influencer, content creator, and entrepreneur.

• What is Cristina Vita Aranda’s net worth?

$3-4 million USD (approx.).

• How old was Cristina Vita Aranda?

She was 29 years old at the time of her death in January 2022.

• Who is Cristina Vita Aranda’s husband?

She got married to Paraguayan Football player Iván Torres.

• How did Cristina Vita Aranda die?

She was shot during a music concert and died in the hospital due to cardiac arrest.

• Why Cristina Vita Aranda is famous?

For her fitness-related content on social media.

• ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLCztdKtoKeZXau2ta2MmqmappSWfA%3D%3D