Watch South Korea YouTuber Mhyochi In Molested By Mobeen Chand And Mohammad Naqeeb In Mumbai, Livest

Publish date: 2024-05-03

Two people named Mobeen Chand and Md Naqeeb constantly touched and harassed the YouTuber while she was live streaming from Khar’s streets with the video of Mhyochi In viral on Twitter

Following the incident, the frightened woman was accused of “friendship” with the suspects by several deranged Muslims who threw their weight behind the accused.

South Korea YouTuber Mhyochi In Molested By Mobeen Chand And Mohammad Naqeeb In Mumbai, Livestream Video Goes Viral On Twitter

The accusers have been detained.

Mobeen Chand Mohammad Shaikh and Mohammad Naqeeb Sadrealam Ansari – arrested for molestîng a Korean woman YouTuber @mhyochi during a live streaming in Mumbai.

Khar Police registered an FIR u/s 354 IPC and arrested both of them: @MumbaiPolice

pic.twitter.com/26N0IEnQ9N

— Shashank Shekhar Jha (@shashank_ssj) December 1, 2022

Mobeen Chand Mohammad Shaikh and Mohammad Naqeeb Sadrealam Ansari were detained by Mumbai Police for intimidating a Korean woman YouTuber in Khar. Two teenagers, Mobeen Chand Mohammad Shaikh and Mohammad Naqeeb Sadrealam Ansari were detained after being accused of molesting a Korean lady YouTuber while she was live broadcasting, according to a statement from the police. Both were detained by Khar Police, who also filed an FIR under section 354 of the IPC.

Mobeen Chand Mohammad Shaikh and Mohammad Naqeeb Sadrealam Ansari, two young males harassed Korean Twitch broadcaster Hyojeong, who goes by the handle “Mhyochi” on social media and the streaming service on November 29 in Khar, Mumbai. Mhyochi has frequently been travelling to India and often updates her Twitch channel with footage of her adventures.

One user uploaded the video on Twitter.

A Korean streamer was harassed by these males in Khar last night when she was live streaming in front of 1000+ people, according to Beaver R6 (Aditya), who uploaded the video of the incident on Twitter. This is repulsive, and something ought to be done about it. This must result in punishment.

Last night on stream, there was a person who bullied her, Mhyochi added, quoting Aditya. He was with his friend, so she did her best to avoid escalating the matter and walking out. Others claimed that it started because she was too amiable and involved in the conversation. Indians were outraged by the event and the viral videos of the harassed woman on social media, and they urged that the offenders be punished.

Last night on stream, there was a guy who harassed me. I tried my best not to escalate the situation and leave because he was with his friend. And some people said that it was initiated by me being too friendly and engaging the conversation. Makes me think again about streaming. https://t.co/QQvXbOVp9F

— Mhyochi in ?? (@mhyochi) November 30, 2022

Mobeen Chand and Mohammad Naqeeb harass Mhyochi in Khar

The incident occurred starting at the 6 hours 20-minute timestamp in a live video that was over six and a half hours long and began on November 29 on Mhyochi’s channel. Mhyochi was crossing a rather congested street at night when two men on a bike pulled up next to her. She answered a call from a man in a black shirt, being kind and happy.

Mhyochi was shocked by the incident, and his initial response was to inquire as to his age. The man seized her arm and began dragging her toward his motorcycle. “Come sit on my bike with me,” he said. Where are we going, she enquired. He continued to pull her while not responding. She insisted on declining and kept saying she is dressed, giving the impression that her dress prevented her from sitting.

He attempted to kiss her twice while once more around her with his arm. Mhyochi realised she had to leave the area right away and made an effort to stay calm. She quickly began to leave. It was still early when she stated it was time to go home, a few seconds later. Following her, the man and his companion once more invited her to ride on the bike with them. Then he requested her phone number. It seems that she provided a phoney number in order to leave the situation as quickly as possible.

The harassment did not end there.

A short while afterwards, another man entered the picture who appeared to be familiar to Mhyochi. He claimed to have been watching her live when he saw what was going on her around.

Later, those two men, who appeared to be part of a group, were visible to her once more. Mhyochi decided it would be best to flee. After successfully arriving at the hotel, she took a moment to catch her breath and spoke with a few of the viewers of her live stream. Sadly, a few of them accused her of being too amiable.

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGiumqyTnXq0u9Stn2ajn6eyonnYqKytrZKav265x7KmnKCZYravecyoo56rpJqxbq7YZqSompWau26vx5qlnWWRo7Fuuc6hmKalkZl6r63QnpybZZmjeq7BzJuYomWcnsOmv9OrnJqlXau2pbHOZp6onaNiw6q%2BwKVkqKZdmbyurcinlm9n