British Woman Gives Birth to Irish Twins 9 Months Apart, TikTok Video Goes Viral

Publish date: 2024-05-06

A lady whose TikTok user name is @em_nursingdiary is trending. The student nurse posted a video on her timeline sharing her story of two boys born nine months apart.

The young woman had just given birth when 12 weeks later, she found out they were expecting their second child. The baby arrived seven weeks early, making the kids share their birthdays the same year. As a result, this makes the children 9.5 months apart and will be in school in the same here.

Watch her story below:

Netizens shocked at young woman's birth story

People across the world were shocked at how this could happen. Some ladies questioned how she had so much energy, and others praised her for being so brave.

Here are some of the comments:

@KimBrooks said:

"The same school year? How amazingly lucky!"

@Samantha Denison commented

"They look like twins too!"

@Natalie Griffiths said:

"The thought of this blows my mind! I was far too tired and uninterested for baby making activities that close to my first."

@meghanmj commented:

"I’m always shocked that the second is a surprise. You know how it works. I had mine super close, too, but I wasn’t surprised."

Megan said:

"That’s nuts but they are so precious!"

KZN woman plugs Mzansi on benefits of giving birth at private Hospital

In birth-related stories, Briefly News reported about a woman from Durban who showcased her experience giving birth at a private hospital.

Minnie Mkhize shared her birth vlog on TikTok, encouraging viewers instead to save up and give birth comfortably.

For the Mkhize family, giving birth at a private hospital was the ultimate experience. Peeps were amazed at the five-star treatment, with many joining in the conversation and sharing their birth stories.

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfLGxzqmjnmeWlrqquNhmqZ6kkam2sLrSoaCpq19mgniCk2xkm6qZqba0tIywpqaZnmLBqrfTqKJmrpmZsrB51aKpmqRdnLa3tc2gZJuhoqm1brXRoqqhZaSstq%2B%2FjHJkpqeeqbW0ecCpmKusXw%3D%3D