Did Steve Harveys Wife Split From Her Husband? Reality or Rumours!

Publish date: 2024-05-07

Steve Harvey hosts The Steve Harvey Morning Show, the Family Feud series, Celebrity Family Feud, Family Feud Africa, the Steve Harvey Morning Show and he previously presided over the Miss Universe pageant. His business life is flawless, but rumours about his personal life are circulating.

Is the News of Steve Harvey’s Divorce True?

Marjorie Harvey is the wife of Steve Harvey. The couple had been married since 2007. There is news spread online that his wife is in a relationship with his bodyguard “William Big Boom“. Fake online reports claim that Marjorie filed for divorce from Harvey and has asked for $200 million in alimony.

GM…

“American television host Steve Harvey’s wife, Marjorie Harvey, has been accused of allegedly cheating on the star with his bodyguard William ‘Big Boom’ Freeman.

As per news outlet GHPage, Marjorie has supposedly filed for divorce and has demanded $200 million from the… pic.twitter.com/EXCS2zRSt3

— RŌNIN (@ronin21btc) August 28, 2023

At this, Majorie shared a post on Instagram denying the rumours and said, “My husband and I don’t usually stop to address all the foolishness and lies that have been spread about us.” 

We may infer from her Instagram post that this is only a rumour being circulated by users. On Twitter, a family friend of Harvey’s posted a tweet about their fake breakup news with the caption, “Turns out the Steve Harvey story is fake.”

Turns out the Steve Harvey story is fake. A lot of you wanted it to be real so bad so you’ll call him a simp. I hope you heal. pic.twitter.com/8gIZMYAhJT

— Pharaoh👳🏾‍♂️👑 (@MrMekzy_) August 26, 2023

If you want to know about other stars who got divorced from their partners you can check out our below posts:

What Did Steve Harvey Say About His Wife?

Recently latest allegations held on Majorie that she started dating Steve when he was married to his first wife. At this, Marjorie Harvey’s husband Steve Harvey will not tolerate any criticism related to her.

The Family Feud host dispelled allegations by stating that he and Marjorie didn’t start dating until after his previous marriage ended and he then pleaded with fans to stop spreading the rumours. He said, “Y’all quit talking about ‘she was in my other marriage and ruined it.”

Harvey likewise made it clear that Marjorie didn’t marry Harvey for his success. He said:

“Steve Harvey had nothing [then], I’m telling you this woman got in the hole and built this with me. She didn’t steal nothing. And I’m tired of y’all talking about my girl, because my girl is one of the best women I’ve ever met.” 

Harvey continued:

“You’re not gonna split us up, we’re not going anywhere, and she is none of what you say she is and she’s the best chick I know.”

Before making any assumptions, it’s our priority to wait for official confirmation from the celebrities. You can follow us on Twitter and read the most recent posts if you want to be up to date on the latest information about other celebrities’ personal lives, such as their marriages, divorces and relationship status.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdgbnxyhY6sq56ulWK1or7VnrBmr5mbsm6%2Fz6WgrWc%3D