Miss SA 2023 Pays Tribute to Ndavi Nokeri in Sweet Post, Says She Hopes to Build on Her Legacy

Publish date: 2024-05-08

Miss SA 2023, Natasha Joubert is quickly winning the hearts of all South Africans.

The 26-year-old has even paid tribute to the 2022 Miss SA, Ndavi Nokeri in the sweetest Instagram post.

Natasha, from Tshwane, is the first beauty queen to rock the brand-new crown, which is named ‘Mowana, Tree of Life’, News24 wrote.

Zozibini Tunzi was the first Miss SA to wear the uBuhle crown, and brought a lot of prestige to South Africa during her reign after she became Miss Universe, inspiring many people.

PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!

Miss SA 2023 praises Ndavi Nokeri on Instagram

In a post on Instagram, Natasha noted that she hoped to continue building on the excellent work Ndavi completed during her year-long reign:

“An honour and privilege. I am so grateful to build on top of a legacy that you've worked so hard for. “If I can just be half of the woman you are, I will be so blessed. Thank you for the graceful, kind, humble, and incredible woman you are!”

People love the incoming and outgoing Miss SAs showing love

People enjoyed seeing the two beauty queens hyping each other up.

Here are some top reactions to the post:

Ndavi Nokeri appreciated the kind words:

“Aww, Natasha. Thank you so much. [I am] already so proud of the woman that you are and can’t wait to see you blossom in your reign.”

Vhysstm wrote:

“These are the most special crown handover photos ever. It's so emotional and beautiful at the same time.”

Pageantrysouthafrica reacted:

“Imagine looking so pretty while crying.”

Natasha Joubert: Age, height, parents, education, net worth, Miss SA 2023

In another story, Briefly News previously wrote about Natasha Joubert who is a South African model, fashion designer, and beauty pageant winner who was crowned Miss South Africa's second runner-up in 2020.

She ran for Miss Universe and was officially crowned Miss South Africa in 2023. She is the first beauty queen to don the Mowana crown.

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfLGxzqmjnmenpLqmuo5qbW9vZmp6rrXSrGSsmV1nfXN%2FjKmYsqtdqb%2BqrtStnGamlJbDqnnNqKKeqpliwLixxK1kqaejqXqpu8%2BeqmaapZ65pXnLnp6am6lk